View Single Post

Female Only Trackday in 2006
Old 09-18-2005, 02:20 AM   #1
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up
Default Female Only Trackday in 2006

I am thinking of trying to get a "female only" trackday going for 2006. I will either organize it independently our with the assistance of the club I already coach for. It would also be cool to get a manufacturer involved as well as all the other promotional bits but those are details to be worked out after the interest is voiced.

It would include instruction for those that have never been on the track before as well as instruction for those that have been. But I have a feeling that this will serve as an introductory course for many and that is just fine. You have to start somewhere and why not do it with a bunch of other female riders in a non-pressuring helpful environment?

But this is just to test the water to see if there is enough interest to merit the effort required to make this happen.

It will more than likely be at the Pocono Course since there is a limited # of places to go unless anyone voices up and states that they would be interested in other venues such as Summit Point, Beaverun or VIR. Pocono has several configurations and the East section gets the most use but honestly, the east course is the easiest to coach on and it isn't an intimidating track. The North track or FUSA configurations also provied interesting options.

So, LADIES ONLY, voice your opinions and let me know what you think! 2006 could be your first trackday and the start of your new addiction!
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *