View Single Post

Old 08-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #3
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Hahaha...yea man...big thumbs up to Lee and Tony(and maybe Rob a lil ) for really helping me step it up. Was runnin 35-36 mid morning, dropped to a 33 by the end of the day...gettin the thumbs up from Tony and Lee helped bigtime...one highlight I had was getting a killer drive out of T-10 and passed another SV and an R1 on the outside...used up the whole track...the white n red stripes were lookin pink
I gotta mention...what is it with Summit Point...it's like thats the track that attracts all the winners boy...everytime I looked theres someone goin off the track...one guy out in red looked like he was enjoying the scenery n shit...bunch a people should of definitely been bumped back down IMO.
All in all I had a great time...couple of funny instances was hearing the coughbullshitcough after winning the $50 off next track day...look over and it's Brian, LMFAO!! Nuther one was there I am, flyin down the front strait and yet again, Bill Sink goes by grabin ma'arm and passing me for that lil dose of reality, grrr, lol. Lee not bringin anything to eat or drink ...techno playin in the background I was bout to get sum glowsticks and drop a pill LMFAO!!... and lastly having like 25 bikes under the canopy is always fun

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.