View Single Post

Old 08-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #44
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

It's really sad to see that 1 asshole f'ed up so many people's trackday. I'm no trackday expert,only been doing them for 6 yrs., but my take on trackdays is that we are all there for the same reason. We are there to hone our riding skills,in a SAFE, fun environment. We are there to have a good time with friends, not see how many people we can piss off or offend. Most of us , well, atleast I have a wife and daughter at home and a job to return to. If some fucktard hits me on the track, causing serious injury to me, who is going to pay my bills, explain to my wife and daughter to make them understand how and why this happened, work my job? If the person in question has a history of this type of behavior, they should not have the right to ride with said organization. Allowing him/her to return would be condoning their behavior. All the clubs I ride with stress smooth and SAFE, not reckless and dangerous. This post in no way insinuates that TPM is a dangerous or reckless club, or condones this behavior.

As for all the fellow trackday riders who have had the unfortunate experience of crashing at VIR, I hope for a fast and full recovery!!

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!