Thread: dyno sweep
View Single Post

Old 08-07-2006, 12:50 PM   #9
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa

you should try and make it down. yea it's gonna be tough to get some good runs in with the expected crowds. It'll still be fun though! we'll head down friday and leave sunday right after the races. Sunday is normaly a short day anyhow till 3pm no later. pictures... video... lol! last event I brought my camera and never had any time to take pics... I gave my son the video camera once and we ended up with hours of him eating fritos, rumaging through the van for other snacks, walking around the pit areas, and that's about it! lol he didn't realize he had the camera on record the whole time! lol

GK has now been doing alot of upgrades to prevent the thing from exploding! pistons, rods, big bolts, secondary injectors, standalone fuel system, etc... As far as the speed he wants... it's tough to keep him within a goal. Either it's set to the moon or it's always more... how many people do you know who are on their second turbo kit in less than one year! lol it'll be fun to see how things go though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid vicious
that bike was a monster when i rode with him. 400 hp might take some gettin used to. whats he lookin to hit 230? he must have some serious work done to that bike. pistons, injectors, cooler, i'm assuming he's going to run on race fuel now too.
i'd like to come down and check things out, but i'm still not sure if i'm going to make it. it would be a hell of a weekend though. 9 hrs one way, races on sat and sun. go back on monday. super streetbike crowd gonna be there too? that might gum things up for the real racers...
you gotta start taking pics and video.
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot