Thread: dyno sweep
View Single Post

Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 AM   #7
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa

My goal is to set a record. The last even I ran 207.5 against the record of 207.8! We got rained out so I wasn't able to improve/beat that record. (that's racing)

I'm looking to hit 210. I'm still doodling around with gearing and everything though. It all depends on the air quality for the up coming race. If I can get to 210 then I might spray and see where that brings me. We'll see...

Ghetto King was pushing a solid 280hp or so with 12lbs. When you rode with him he was on at 8lbs/ say 240hp. He sold the turbo kit though and is getting a small version of the ultra kit with 2 or 3 stages of boost. He should end up just north of 400hp if all goes well. He's coming to the next race too so hopefully he has a chance at throwing down some good numbers. He's just got to get used to riding the freakin' monster! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by skid vicious
nice numbers! what do ya think you'll hit when you go down to maxton? I'll let cha know after september 23-24...

how much is walts bike pushing now?
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot