View Single Post

Old 11-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #32
AkrapovicR6
Squid

Send a message via Yahoo to AkrapovicR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by causef0rconcern View Post
First of all, nobody said they were sick nasty at the one wheeled approach to sportbiking, so don't interpret either of our posts as stating we are stuntmaster superstars. Second, the only thing worse than people who go on forums and make up stories regarding their motorcycling abilities are people who accuse everyone but themselves of being that guy making shit up online. Supposedly there are alot of those out there, but don't throw AkR6 and I in the mix. I see no reason to try to discredit anybody.
Exactly! I never said I was a superstar at wheelies Yet, but I just found the standups more comfortable for me, you guys might think that's weird, but I just feel I have more control that way, I don't know if it's cuz I'm a bigger guy or what but I just feel I can control it better, And let's face it what kind of Fuck mook posts up something about doing a wheelie and Lie about it. I'm not in High school, and I am the one that originally made this thread cuz I'm new and wanted some advice from more experienced riders. I have nothing to prove. Lying is for pussies.