View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #9
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKitty View Post
I had a friend call GPR for me directly. They do NOT MAKE a damper for the nekkid SV! SOOOO 58cycle sold me something that does not even exist!

I had told them on the phone 3 times that they sold me a part for an SVS. The e-mails started after than because I wanted a paper trail.
Well no, GPR more or less told 58cycle it does fit, because the sv650 is listed as the model, so they sold you a part for the sv650. GPR is the one that fucked up here, not actually 58cycle. They sold you what exists on paper to them, a sv650 damper. To them, a svs650 damper doesn't exist so they couldn't have possibly sold you one. You must not know how to following the directions in the box to install it.

If they had good customer service, they would have called GPR for you to figure out what is up or if there is a known problem. At this point, if I was the business owner, I would take the item back and offer you a full refund and pass the cost off to GPR, which is shipping and that 20% restocking fee if they feel it's still necessary. But them asking you for more information is still reasonable to me, it should have been clearer though.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism