View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #11
breeze
Up Chuck

to go pro at the ama level its pretty hard with there spec tires.
theres no way i could keep pace on those dunlops

with the cost of racing , having a b bike, pit crew
im happy just to race ccs and wera
i have no ambition of doing an ama round unless i could get some real testig time on the tires. hey toy never know but its a top ten for me or whats the point
dan heverly got a 7th at njmsp last year so its possible but i want to go there with a purpose and on my budget its just not fiseable

this will be my last year doing trackdays
im doing a limited number but decided to go racing full time.

this year ill be running in the heavyweight and unlimited series on fully worked MDM gsxr 750.. once i get my pace to where ill be a solid top five every round im going to then switch to middleweight
the middleweight classes are a bit more aggresive ..i think i got the aggresive part down, i wanna chase down those big bikes but try to get some clean laps
im riding for METRIC DEVIL MOTO and PARTS CLUB

racing is alot mental so just keep it fun.. if it gets overwhelming just take a break.... cakes said awhile ago...the track will always be there.. i took all last year off from racing
i can say that where im at mentally and physically its so on.....

FUZZY- man has it been awhile...kawboy up...lol lol hahahahaha

IAN- see u out there watch for my rider j shep james shepard in your clasees i got this boy moving !!!!!! also u can go expert really ez.. just do the double point rounds.. ill be you in the paddock bro.. ant wait
C.C.S.#323
METRIC DEVIL MOTO RACING
supported by: TPM/Heroic/Pirelli/Penske/Full Spectrum