View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #15
SPL170db
Throttle Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy_GSXR1000 View Post
Nah that's ok Brian...LOL I'm too old to try and go fast and probably too brittle!! When I..."get into the zone" on the street if I ride I just slow down. Last year coming back from Rob's house on 78 I hit a stupid triple digit then thought better of if good thing because sure enough up the road was a car Nazi(trooper)!! I thought of the time we were followed for 10 miles going to extreme machines then pulled over and the cop asking you what a road captain was, I knew it was going to be a long day! Real hear your doing well!! I miss our Kawboyz days and most of those guys and gals we rode with! Let me know when your gonna race if I can make it I"ll come and route for you man!!!

No matter how old you are....there will be someone older there

No matter how brittle you are.....there will be someone more brittle there (there's a gentleman who rides with TPM who has no use of his legs and is lifted onto his bike)

No matter how slow you think you are.....there will be someone slower there

Just do it one time Fuzz so you can say you did it. THEN decide afterwards if you are too old/slow/brittle to continue

CCS AM 478

"Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing."

-- Dwight Schrute