Thread: CCS Daytona
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #14
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

if you have an RV you can park it in the outside parking lot area outside the main gates. Seems like a lot of people do that.

I have a house rented down there. A couple of the beds I think are called for but I might have one left. The other option is to just pitch you tent in the back yard. The back yard is big and flat with grass so it would work well for that. I have a couple guys from 600rr.net that also do trackdays with TPM staying with me. You might know erick. He brought his huge bbq smoker to VIR last spring. or it might of been sept before that? I dunno. lol. it all melts together. But anyway, a couple of good guys will be there and the house is about 5 minutes from the track. It ends up being like 35-40 bucks a night.

Also, when I get my act together I will let you know if I am getting a garage. I would like to share a garage with two, three people max. I also graduated from AMI down there about 10 years ago so I grab a few of the students to do tire changes, wheel swaps, fuel, and whatever. I pay the $50 bucks for their pit passes and they get some experience. This year it will probably be assitance for whoever is in the garage so I just ask that whoever is in the garage kick in a bit for the paddock passes and the food I supply. They aren't getting paid so I at least keep 'em fed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yetidave View Post
Yeah, I'm working on lining up one of the garages. So I guess there is no camping inside the track huh? That blows. I guess I'll have to find a rom somewhere.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *