View Single Post

Old 10-23-2008, 12:15 AM   #106
redneckrider
Learner's Permit

I guess when Obama gets elected i will quit my job and let the high rollers support me. Maybe have my gf squirt out a couple of kids so we can get a couple thousand more every month.

I work with primarily black people, and not a single one can give me honest, well informed reasons as to why they are going to vote for Obama, and yes, they all claim to be voting for Obama. This is ironic because we all work in the oilfield, which has never done well during a democratic presidency. Sort of like shooting yourself in the foot isnt it? It seems like no one wants to hear about universal healthcare and how bad it is, or increasing foreign aid and the added strain it will put on taxpayers. Of course people who are recieving gov't aid want to see Obama elected, because he wants to help them out even more. What about me? Because i worked hard in 4 years of college and now fall squarely into the upper middle class i should be discriminated against? Why, because i am successful? Anyone who believes that he will only increase taxes on people making more then 250,000 a year are only fooling themselves. The only way to support his massive social programs is to take more from everyone.

Oh, and to the people who blame this whole credit crisis brought on by the housing crisis on the Bush Administration, please do a little research and learn that the framework for this entire mess was put into place by Clinton's administration in their attempt to get everyone into a house. This started the whole sub prime mortgage mess. Things like this dont happen overnight, or even in 8 years. They take time.