View Single Post

Old 08-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
Drew13
pharmacodical sukamocadodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Are you using tire warmers? Are you chopping the throttle while in the turn or at neutral throttle? Might be pushing the front trying to enter to fast.Slow in fast out.
I am not using tire warmers, I just take it easy a couple of laps. I def don't chop the throttle while in the turn. As far as entering to fast...I can't answer that. You going to be at Shennandoah Aug 30/31? Maybe you can check me out?

Quote:
Was the stock suspension ever set to your weight to begin with? Our suspensions are pretty damn good out of the box. What psi were you running?
Yep Cakes, did it myself. Turned out I didn't have to touch a thing...measured out perfect. But again the key words are "did it myself" My PSIs: I started the day 29/29 cold. Was around 32 hot...and tried taking a little bit out before last session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew231506
Defan told me that the stock suspension isnt cutting it.

I didn't see that one coming.
It was sorta funny that my buddy's rear was wearing funny and Defan told him "It's a CBR problem, needs a new shock." Then I went over and he said, "It's a gixxer problem...." But I'm sure he's good at what he does and I may go that route.

Hmmmm...guess I should pick something...
CCS/TPM/NESBA #717

GSXR-600
Husky 510 SM
Ninjette 250

Winchester, VA