View Single Post

Old 05-20-2008, 03:37 AM   #9
buckle up
Burnout

Send a message via AIM to buckle up

listen up guys i just wanted to bust balls ...you obviously dont know me..and its ok ...i guess cuz i do all types of riding including stunting i must be a bad person

none of you are saints ...i dont care who you are or what you do ...you are all guilty of doing somthing that would have either put you or some one else at risk

lmao dont tell me you are a perfect person ....there is no such thing....

unless you live in a bubble....only then you would be perfect, do no wrong and nothing will happen to you....

but since you dont....you are not safe... no one is....

life is tacking risks no matter what you do....

now please dont judge me because i wheelie where i want to..its my choice

but i guess when you guys talk about tearing up some twisties..(wich i do also).....its ok then right??...i think not...that to is also not legal and very dangerous....

but you are all guilty of doing that because i hear every one talkin about roads and speeds and how fast they went through the turns

so dont gang up on me lol just cuz you think i am a punk who rides reckless beacuse you dont know me and the way i ride is my release...to each their own...every one has their own way of riding

every time you turn the key you are taking a risk

oh and just to let you know..lol i am not mad nor can i be or do i want to be..i just wanted to let you know that you all are the same as me... stop thinking you are not

PS...WHEN YOU PEE..IF YOU TOUCH IT MORE THAN TWICE...YOUR BEATING IT
WORDS TO LIVE BY ...THANK YOU...I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK...TIP YOUR VEAL AND TRY YOUR WAITRESS

Last edited by buckle up; 05-20-2008 at 03:39 AM..