View Single Post

Thinking about a NEW bike
Old 03-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o
Default Thinking about a NEW bike

SO I am thinking of getting a NEW Bike. !?!?!

By NEW I mean it can be an 05, 06 leftovers, or an 07 but i want to be able to get some sort of promotion for it (like 3 months no interest or some crap like that one of those manufacture credit card promos)and/or pay it with a credit card. (I do not want to pay in cash or personal check unless it is an amazing deal so most likely private sales are out of this )

I currently have an 04 GSXR 750 and I like it a lot, as far as combination of weight, power, agility, and insurance price . I have also owned a 2002 R6 before and it was cool for the streets. I often ride a 2006 R1 which I think is a bit much for the street or at least for the way I like to ride. From time to time I also ride a 2005 R6 I like it but it is too whiny but I think more suitable for the street than the R1. I do not have much experience with Hondas or Kawis. I would consider another GSXR 750 (probably a 600 as well but the new style 06 an up) Ill probably keep this one bone stock and I like the clean look of the new GSXR with the little exhaust. I have never really rode on a Twin (well a few time on a monster 900) but might consider a Vtwin too.

SO let me know if you know of any deals around or if you see anything that might fit my description ... ( I know you people go to dealerships more often them I do and some of you know people at dealerships.)

Omar, let me know what you have going on at your place.. you seem to have good deals and hook people up and I hear great things about you and your service.

Thanks
Kon