View Single Post

Old 02-26-2007, 06:01 PM   #10
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

2 months later... wrong mid-pipe, damaged can, TERRIBLE fucking customer service. They were supposed to send a label to send the exhaust back to their warehouse in NJ, but the label they made up was made out to send to "Kingston, Route 9W, Kingston NY 12XXX... so, my mom called up to get them to send the right label and was cursed out by an idiot that couldn't understand why they would send out a label like that, and if they had, why the package would be send back to us... probably because it's tough to send an entire city one package and there's a return address... fucking idiot.

So, he says, and I quote, "well, I didn't make the fucking label," and hung up on my mom when she asked if someone could give her a call back when they fixed the issue. So, she called back, got a girl, who's been courteous (too bad the rest of ExoticSportBikes.com is filled with asses), who is going to correct the issue and hopefully call my mother back tomorrow. It just sucks that I can't call about it since I don't pass off well as a Nancy.

Basically, it comes down to this... they are going to either give her a call back tomorrow or they are going to have a cancelled order first thing on wednesday. It's been 2 months and the wrong part hasn't even been shipped back to them because of their poor service. I had to deal with their vendor for the seat covers because they aren't capable of doing that either.

Rule of thumb... don't EVER deal with these scumbags.

Ye Olde Myspace