View Single Post

Old 05-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #10
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORNBREAD View Post
What, do you mop their floors at night? If she feels they did her wrong she has every right to say "don't buy from them."
Part of my job is to analyze business process work flow. From my perspective, the steps taken were correct. I'm not sticking up for 58cycle, but the process that was followed was a valid one. The fact of the matter is customers are usually wrong, they just are. 58cycle needed info on how it's not fitting because they were told by the people that designed and created it that it does. I'm not saying BadKitty is an idiot or just trying to return a part she doesn't want, but they don't know that.

I didn't say she has no right to say that, all I said was saying don't buy from them was premature, seeing how this was posted before the problem was resolved or even the core of the problem was recognized. I don't like the philosophy that if I don't get my way I'm going to scream to the internets until I do. It takes away from people that have problems that have hit dead ends. Again, BadKitty, I'm not knocking you, this could have been handled better, but I see things like this all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORNBREAD View Post
What, do you mop their floors at night? If she feels they did her wrong she has every right to say "don't buy from them."
Does she have the right, (gets out the American flag I have in my desk and waves it around) absolutely, but is it right, I don't think so.

Anyway, did you find one that fits?

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 05-22-2008 at 09:35 AM..