View Single Post

Old 11-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #64
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
But mean while we owe China billions and billions of dollar for this war. I believe that because of 9/11 (unfortunate event for all Americans) that security has been stepped up and attacks on the US will not happen. I also believe that if necessary more funds would be spent to protect the boarders and not let the fools into the country to attack. I also believe that the President will do what has to be done to protect all Americans. But the US being in Iraq, at least to me isn't stopping attacks.

If the US being in Iraq is stopping attacks here, how long do we have to be Iraq?

Also what is winning the war?

I still dont know the answer to that.

Not just how long to protect America. But the number of American Troops dying there!

7 to 10 out of 100 Troops die there every 21 days. weather it be battle related or not.

Do the math. for every 21 days in a calendar year, there's 17. I will take the lowest number of troops dying there which will be 7. so for every 21 days 7 troops die. that's 17 x 7 = 119..... 119 troops die a year there at the lowest.

170 troops at the most. now take either 119 OR 170 troops then multiply that by the number of years there, just take 5 years, not 6 and multiply it by the lowest number, thats 595 at the lowest, 850 at the most... look at it as a whole, more come back dead then sane.

they did sign up in the military knowing what they can and will get in to, i agree. they wanted to do it, they chose to do it, they weren't forced to do it.

I hear constantly all the time now that we need a change, change, change.. put a black man in office. BLAH BLAH BLAH. every 4 or 8 years IS a change, and when there's a president, when it comes to a president, when it comes to a leader, there is no fucking color! color don't mean shit!!

Obama is gonna be under a microscope for a very long time, people will just wait for him to do something, waiting for him to slip up. 'try' to spy on him having sex with his wife, him pointing at his daughter saying good job to something, then it will be all over the news that, OH MY, HE HAD SEX WITH HIS WIFE, HOW HARSH, or he was pointing that same GOOD JOB FINGER, turn it around saying he smacked the living shit out of her.

Its already starting, people saying they reported a smell of what seemed to be 'weed' at his presidential party, gimme a break, everyone knows what weed smells like, theres NO seeming smell.

all this because he black, some fear he will screw up bad, well the fact of the matter is, this country has been screwed by whitey for 200 years. let blacky give it a shot, not JUST a black person, but a new president, oh and by the way, THERES YOUR FUCKING CHANGE!

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the