View Single Post

Old 12-31-2006, 12:02 AM   #33
GinoE
Brain Close Behind

Send a message via AIM to GinoE

My experience with motorcycle mall:

I like wanted an sv650s for like the track. like I wanted to get like the 2006 color red. Before I even like shopped for the bike I went out and got like red AGV leathers, red Shoei x-11. Now like I need to find the red bike.

I like prepared myself before like going into the dealership; I like searched the Kelly blue book for like the retail and trade-in values for like my 2004 Suzuki gs500f I like wanted to trade in.

Walking around the MM showroom I’ve spotted like the red 06 sv650s I wanted and like a leftover yellow 05. In like reading the magazines, there like was no mechanical difference between like the model years. like the leftover yellow was like much lower in price. The salesman like offered me great trade-in price (a number in between the retail/trade-in Kelly blue book value).

While they like prepped the sv650 I went home like to get the gs500f. When I like returned for the trade, the new bike was waiting.

The salesman like sends me monthly coupons for like services, a birthday card like on my birthday; I even got like an x-mas card.

Your like mileage like may like vary…

TRACK DISTANCES

Last edited by GinoE; 12-31-2006 at 12:05 AM..