View Single Post

last call!!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
Pirate
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Pirate Send a message via Yahoo to Pirate
Default last call!!!!

a sailor is in a foreign port and wants to get laid before the boat leaves. so he goes into this brothel and says to the lady at the desk, " Hey lady i got 30 minutes before my ship leaves and i need to get laid. what can i get for $45?" she replies, " all of our good girls are already taken. I'm sorry."
And he's like, " look i really want to get laid i dont care if she's not pretty. Do you have anything?"
The lady thinks for a bit and says, " Well there is one, she is under the stairwell in the hallway. it will be $45."
He's Like, "Great!!! I'll Take it!!!"
so he goes in the little room and starts getting his groove on when all of a sudden He sreams.." Aahhhrrrrggghhhh!!!!!"
He goes running out of the room and the lady asks him," whats the matter are you ok?"
He replies, " I was fucking her and then all of a sudden yellowish- white stuff started coming out of her eyes and nose and mouth..."
The lady then yells, " Hey Earl, The dead one is full!!!"

BOOST/NEXTEL: 157*129*1534