View Single Post

Old 08-11-2007, 09:22 AM   #24
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes982 View Post
LMAO. Definitely a cool day...even with the rain...thank god for the garages...pittin with everyone was even better. Congrats to Kendal for gettin bumped to Red Oh, and F the people at pocoNO that sit around and just wait to break yer balls about something. End of the day, loading up, back up the trailer and it was like 3/4's of the way in the garage bay. Almost done loading up and the guy comes over:
him:You know they done want these things in here.
me: Almost done, it'll be out in 3min.
him: This is why you guys don't get the garages.
me: And now I just ignore him cause hes being a crotchety old man.
So then he walks away...but seriously, wtf, the trailer wasn't staying, I wasn't dropping it off and leaving it there...what harm does the trailer do to garage? None. I'm sorry my trailer doesn't have four wheels and doesn't turn left, god I can't stand pocoNO. Mileville open yet?

p.s. Nice addition to the sig Kennedy
nothing burns my ass more then another person worrying about what someone else is doing! but like you said, it wasnt staying. what does he expect you to do, walk everything over to your truck and trailer..? so he can say, hay dipshit, why not back your trailer into the garage! everybody does that, they back up to the garage or into the garage. when i was there last month it started to rain i had my entire truck and trailer in there LOL

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the