View Single Post

Old 02-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #31
SPL170db
Throttle Lock

OK, so latest development as of this afternoon......

My other 2 buddies Bear and Paul (guy I got the 600 from) will be coming along. The 3 of us will be using a friends trailer to bring our 3 bikes. So we just need to figure out how the room and board is going to work. These guys said they want to leave on Monday right after we finish which isn't what I wanted to do, but if I'm not the one driving then I guess I don't care, I'll just pass out in the back of the truck.

I don't think they are keen on the idea of doing 7 people in a villa, so we'll see how that works out.

The other thing that I noticed is that when I put in the dates of 3/31-4/2 in on the website it doesn't give me the full villa as being available. It only says the paddock rooms or the junior suit (which is only 1 of the 2 floors of the villa).

http://reservations.experiencevir.co...s/ResMain.aspx

So I dunno, maybe we might have to settle for the paddock rooms this time around? Wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose. The other thing is......who out of everyone here (Nick, John, Paul, Jim) needs power in the garage? Each garage can handle 3 sets of warmers. I know the 3 of us each use them. You guys?

CCS AM 478

"Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing."

-- Dwight Schrute