View Single Post

Old 04-21-2006, 11:00 AM   #29
akomplis
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
Don't even get me started with that place....soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck
I had a similar experience....since then I never deal with that shit hole....from service to parts and sales they all suck...and your money and business means shit to them....Fock MM!!! They are all about themselves. I hope you find a better deal elsewhere...then again I am sure you will. Good luck if you choose to go with them