View Single Post

Old 03-28-2006, 11:12 AM   #20
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i
Metuchen Honda Blows. They seem to have decent stock withthe amount of bikes they have but thats about it. Most of there bikes are way over priced, there parts department never has anything in stock, and always messes up the order when you do order parts. Hell Action Yamaha has more honda parts in stock for my f4i over Honda.

I either go with Action Yamaha because there just a great group of guys. They know there stuff and keep alot of stock on multiple manufacturers of bikes. Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. Oh and i got my Shoei rf1000 at monmouth last year for like $10 over internet cost without shipping. gotta love it.
i got my 06 shoei rf1000 for 325. I'd say about 135-150 below internet price...i think my honda leather was like 250 which is 80 below internet price..oh fuck it i get all my parts from METUCHEN honda at cost..lol..