View Single Post

Old 03-27-2006, 04:19 PM   #14
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila

one of my friend went to buy an r6 last year, gave them a 1000.00 deposit and they then went and sold the bike which he put the deposit on....fuck them....funny thing is, i know the owners son who is one of the managers, thats some shit right there, they don't care who you are or who you know....he's always like if you need anything or a bike or whatever come see me, i'm just like suck my ass.....however pompton honda also sux fucking ass too......after i bought my last gixxer from them they treated me like i hadn't done shit with them....bought that bitch cash and they could give a shit what i wanted.....took them a month to get the parts which were supposed to be on it when i picked it up...took them a week to prep the bike(what!!!!?!!!) i went up there like five times when they continually told me it was ready and it wasn't then they when they finally got the undertail it took them a fuckin week to put it on, they also told me like 3 times to come up and it wasn't ready.....fuck them, i would rather deal with anyone then them, even motorcycle mall