View Single Post

Old 12-23-2005, 11:41 AM   #11
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

reminds me of the time i wanted the 00 gix 750. i wanted it took for ever for it to come out but i had cash ready to go. I kinda go to the point where i wanted either the 750 or the r6... so i go to stumpys talk to them about the r6 on the floor they got tol them the price i wanted and what i was willing to pay... basicly the sticker price out the door it had a akro exhaust on it. said i got cash lets do it right now. guy said he coulent do it yadda yadda the bike is a hot seller and shit like that and it has an exhaust on it. I said take the exhaust off it and put the stock one back on.. said they coulend do that becasue the work was already done on it. ... so i said fine i guess i will just wait for the 750. a monnt goes bye i get my 750 go stop by stumpys and see the same bike that i was going to buy still on the floor hasent moved. i got up to the salesmen said ... see that 750 out there... thats your sale too bad for u. and left....

went back to stumpys couple months later with some buddies same bike still there in the show room. ohh well not my problem.
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate