View Single Post

Old 10-27-2005, 09:45 AM   #3
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Don't even get me started with that place. Yes, you might get an ok deal(keep searching and you can definitely fid better deals) but you'll defintely get shafted later on. Whether it be parts, service, or whatever...soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Another story, guy I know took his bike there for general service, asked them to change the plugs, he purposly put a mark on one of the plugs. He went to pick up the bike, started to lift the tank, at this time they asked him what he was doing...he replies with I just wanna see something...checks...the plug with the mark was still there...he fuggin went ape shit...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.