View Single Post

Old 03-17-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
causef0rconcern
Up On One

Send a message via AIM to causef0rconcern

Fu*king cops. There aren't many who don't hold themselves to higher standards, well above the lines of the law. But that's just the nature of our corrupt beast. It's rampant in every aspect of law enforcement. That guy kicked their asses rules, and I hope the two pigs feel like douches and are suspended without pay. That kind of crap happens everyday unreported, and I'm glad to see for once it was dealt with accordingly.

Before all the LEO types start barraging me defensivly, I'm not saying all cops are ____, just a high percentage. Law enforcement is desperatly needed in society, so I'm not ranting about anarchy or some crazy agenda. And I'm not saying any other particular place has a better legal system, but ours is massively fucked with alot of major problems that need to be worked out. I'd say start with an entire overhaul of the justice system and the outdated laws they vow to uphold at the expense or our civil liberties and God-given rights. Sorry just venting. Stupid badges.

'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750: Lonely in NJ.
'92 Honda VFR750 streetfighter: 500lbs of all weather, curb hopping, apocalypse-ready, pothole-eating urban assault device

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE MOTORIZED