View Single Post

Old 04-17-2006, 11:33 PM   #17
RonJ83
Ron 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCM78
I know the guys at Absolute and I've delt with Ron at WCW. Neither shop will rip you off but at that weight you will need to respring your front forks and then reset the front ride height. I'm 230 and my front forks have 1.0kg springs.

If your just cruising around on the street then you could probably adjust the stock stuff to feel better but it still wont be right...
i dunno about absolute cause there was already one incident where they almost did rip me off. luckily a friend of mine hooked me up right on time. they had wanted a lil under 1k for a set of sharkskinz street kit, minus front fender and under tail draft plate. i contacted indysuperbikes and they wanted only $890. and guy i met on the r6 board hooked me up and paid only about $700. not for nothing but when sharkskinz themselves dont charge 900 for a street kit how does a retailer do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokes35
Sigh... im fat.

I weight about 280lbs... and i spent 338 dollars on suspension springs front and rear -- just did my first track day on them, and WOW what a difference... just get it done, u'll be doing yourself a favor.
where did you get it done?? WCW or somewhere else?