Thread: TV Opinion
View Single Post

Old 07-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
paul11
Resident A/V Guy

Here is the answer..........................

Most people (you guys) have no clue what a good image is supposed to look like. Go to best buy or PC richards and pick what looks best to you. (i just did an install with a 12k plasma panel, and the stupid fuck client compared it to the 1200 dollar samsung in the hamptons and tried to tell me the samsung looks beter.......case in point......the plasma was ISF tuned with fancy devices and things i can't even pronounce)

If you reallly , truely, honestly care about the image quality AND (big AND) have the money to spend. I can lean you towards making a good decision. F 3D.......is sucks and makes you dizzy as hell so don't even ask yet.

my personal pic if 46" Samsung 8000 series or sony ex700 series, but both are not that cheap...........if you can find a pioneer elite hanging around anywhere or even broad line pionner BUY IT!!!!!!.........with out question the best image you will find.........KEEP IN MIND........if you tv will be in high light situations then stay with LED LCD.

sorry for jumping around, but i hope my rant helps you a bit. if not i will tell you where joe lives and you can go steal his tv........LOL