View Single Post

Old 12-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #7
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17 View Post
Welcome to SBA Pat

That F4 looks mint, good deal, what's the mileage?
had 2700 miles on it when I picked it up... now has about 4000 I think? It was adult owned, which was the selling point for me. Other than the fake c/f clear blinkers in the rear and the hack job on the stock plate mount, the bike is untouched. Few small knicks here and there, but nothing I'm concerned about as it's my first bike and I'm sure stupid mistakes will lead to other scratches (not planning on dropping it, but things like not lifting my foot high enough or dropping things on it). Since I don't know what was done as far as maintenance, spring time will have the bike in the shop having all fluids replaced, and just a general lookover to make sure everything is perfect for the nice weather.

Thanks for the welcome all.

What time are you all meeting down at D&B? I saw the post for that, I will respond in it and try to figure things out. Problem is I work till 12:45 and then have a work christmas party at night, so if I can fit it in between, I'm in. That new years ride struck a nerve too... I need some warmer gloves though

Cakes - I actually found the link in RPM Cycle Works site and followed... I tried to enter that as the referrer, but it wouldn't let me the way I typed it.

Ginoe - yeah, that's a 99 ZRX1100 my friend just recently picked up. Awesome bike and well suited for him (he had an old KZ1000 and a 70's something naked Gold Wing, so retro sport bike is him in a nutshell). I've ridden it, and the handle bars and seating just feel odd since I'm more used to my clip-ons, but man, there's some power behind that thing.

Is there anyone else from upstate NY here?