Thread: dyno sweep
View Single Post

Old 08-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #10
skid vicious
Burnout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commuta_Busa
you should try and make it down. yea it's gonna be tough to get some good runs in with the expected crowds. It'll still be fun though! we'll head down friday and leave sunday right after the races. Sunday is normaly a short day anyhow till 3pm no later. pictures... video... lol! last event I brought my camera and never had any time to take pics... I gave my son the video camera once and we ended up with hours of him eating fritos, rumaging through the van for other snacks, walking around the pit areas, and that's about it! lol he didn't realize he had the camera on record the whole time! lol

GK has now been doing alot of upgrades to prevent the thing from exploding! pistons, rods, big bolts, secondary injectors, standalone fuel system, etc... As far as the speed he wants... it's tough to keep him within a goal. Either it's set to the moon or it's always more... how many people do you know who are on their second turbo kit in less than one year! lol it'll be fun to see how things go though.
thats classic! eating fritos. LMAO. thats ok, my last trip to san fran i used my buddies camera to take pics of the sites. alcatraz, the city, the wharf. towards the end of the day i wondered just how many pics were left cause i took an awful lot. got back to his place and realized there was no film in the camera
i guess you and walt will be trailering the bikes. i'd probably ride down. if i do go, i'd like to do a run. maybe the closest to 150 with the SS crowd. but i would have to get my bike up to tech, and buy a leather jacket and pants. then, i would have to find a campsite and rough it. not a big deal, but that is a lot of riding over the weekend.
looks like the LSR bug bit GK pretty hard. is he doing all the work himself or is a shop doing it. sounds like a pretty big job. 2 kits in one year. theres some big $$ invested in that thing.