View Single Post

Old 08-28-2006, 11:42 AM   #2
shamster
Short Shifter

Good job, both of you! You girls did great out there for your first time. Hope you learned a lot and had a blast. I know Chialin did for sure. She hates the streets now.

Many thanks to Dennis (aka Scrappy), for lending us the trailer and helping us setup the night before. Because of your help, the day went so much smoother, so much appreciation for that!

And to the a-hole who stuffed it in the inside of Chialin's turn...hahahaha...you got what you deserved! (some guy passed my wife on the inside, which is a big no no in the white group...he tried doing this to someone else later on and crashed). I normally don't like to take pleasure in someone else's misfortunate, but in this case, he got what you deserved.

Here's a pic of Chialin in one of the afternoon sessions...

Again, good job to you both. Based on what I saw and what I heard the coaches telling you, both of you were very precise and really did everything correctly. And just remember, you did all that when it was wet and rainy out. Imagine what you can do if the conditions were better. Hope to see you at more track events in the future!

Last edited by shamster; 08-28-2006 at 11:44 AM..