View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 10:57 AM   #44
Ant
Kung Fu Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I was refering to regarding the overall performance of the 10. It's a total package that has the power of a liter bike which handles like a 600. More power can be compensated with larger/better brakes & lines, you guys should know this, being you've actually been to the track.

You're speaking of rider ability not bike ability regarding white & red groups, doesn't seem to be much mention of this in Blue or GP. You don't see pros making many mistakes on liter bikes, why? cuz they know how to ride the bike.

My point from the beginning is that given a capable rider I'm sure the 10 will will not have a problem eating up 600's all day long. When the engineers at Kawi R&D designed that bike they did so with a strong spirit of the track in mind, not a lazy Sunday rider.
I was a pretty capable Blue Group rider and guys on 600's would kick my ass all day long. A liter bike on the track is really hard to ride. Even on big, fast tracks like Summit Main. What most people don't realize is that they build speed so fast, you really have no idea until you are coming up on the braking markers. You seem to offer a lot of advice on this yet you have never ridden on the track nor a literbike for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
That'll make ya crap where ya stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
gixxer...cage....it's like kicking me in the balls