View Single Post

Old 04-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #24
buckle up
Burnout

Send a message via AIM to buckle up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retom7 View Post
It is stuff like this that adds to insurance rates... they calculate the risk involved in giving people similar machines... knowing stunters exist, and that there are stunters who hurt themselves and others out there, on bikes like the one I ride, tell insurance companies that there are higher odds other people riding those bikes will try that stuff too. If people started stunting on Goldwings, insurance on touring bikes would start to go up too. I'm not saying it's only stunters, but that certainly gets thrown into the Vegas odds of vehicle insurance.

His wearing of safety gear would have turned a banged up head into a headache... I guess it looks cool and all to not wear gear, to some, and I guess if I messed up in a large crowd and 1000's of people watched me dump a bike, I'd want my head split open too. You can't hear all the laughter if you're dead. It doesn't take much to split your head open...
lmao it was a closed track... if thats the case look at all the pro racers...
if you want to know why the ins rates are goona go up look at every manufacturer in the sport bike world

you want to know what ur buying..... its basically a race bike that was put on the streets... thats why ur ins rates are going up cuz the ins company are noticing the fact that sport bikes= race bikes...

and what you think you cant get killed doing170+mph while wearing full gear??

its a catch 22

ur screwed both ways