Thread: Wheelies
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
ImmaSquashYou
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to ImmaSquashYou

i try to pop it up by just blipping the throttle. I only got one decent one, was for about 4-5 secs about maybe 1 1/2 high. Tried to use the clutch, but its pretty hard to get used to so i'll start trying after i get the roll on to be decent. One of my friends told me how to do it cause he's a sick bastard and does wheelies at like 102 mph and for like 5 miles. I was riding with him one night, he slowed down and i knew he was going to do a wheelie so i kept going about 75 mph. I didn't see him for a good 2 min, i knew i couldn't cause his headlight was up in the air, so i was afraid somethign might of happened to him when i wasn't looking back so i sltarted to slow down, then i saw light come out of no where and suddenly there he was.

But i have more fun doing stoppies. i think i do it ok, but right now its just brake and back end comes up 1-2 feet and then i don't move newhere. I'm kinda afraid of doing a stoppie where the back end is up while the front wheel is moving. But thats where i eventually wanna get at.