View Single Post

Old 02-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #24
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post
Just from looking at the video, it looks like they might have been a little over zealous with deploying the taser on her. That said, who knows for how long she was acting up before that video clip and what she was like at the arrest scene, the desk officer's position when booked and otherwise. Might have been the last behavior straw for her. Point of story, learn how to handle your high...be it drug/alcohol. Act like an ass and bad things will happen, its almost a certainty.
As for the made in Taiwan tasers, they are nothing in comparison with the newer M26 Air Tasers out there. I was "zapped" with one a few years back as part of my training and it is an incredible experience. Nothing can quite describe it.
As for the drunk, I have no absolutely pitty for her. Behave when in the custody of the police, and they won't have to resort to such measures. Remember kids, these tools are "less than lethal" but NOT guaranteed to be Non-Lethal.
If she went with the program, she wouldn't have been introduced to the floor so abruptly.
Ken

Exactly...like I said it may have seemed overzealous but like Ken said all we have is the 1:30 of her being stupid and drunk and then hitting the floor like someone who just got hit by mike tyson

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION