View Single Post

Old 12-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #32
Fuzy_GSXR1000
Tank Slapper

Send a message via Yahoo to Fuzy_GSXR1000

Well I read every page of this thread and I always thought bad about MM knowing full well what some people experienced and just the "hearsay" of them bieng in my home town but I havta tell ya they took care of me. First let me say the guy who sold me my 954 Dennis now works at MM instead on Bergen Honda and he told me that the service dept will take care of me so I was using them for little oil changes and shit and they never charged me anymore than Bergen ever did...but as some of you might know that when I took the 954 over there for a "routine exanimation on why it began to run like ass the story unfolds...Motorcycle did everything they could to help me with my blown up motor perhaps even behind John's(owner)back. They were gonna call erion and try to find me a engine to save me thousands but as it turned out that Honda wouldn't do dick for my flucker engine I began to dealwith John directly..the guy sat on a bike and listen to what I had to say and simply asked me what I wanted to do. I knew my blown up 954 wasn't worth that much so he gave me something for it and knocked off a grand right off the 06 gixxer and the rest is history. The only sad thing is I truely wanted to buy my next bike from Omar because he dosen't have to ever do jack for me & still does and hes one of the nicest people God ever created on this or any other planet period!!!!! But I can't badmouth MM and when I get tired of this gixxer since I don't owe MM anything now I will go to Omar next. Also the new service manager at MM Frankie never kills me with the labor either his philopsophy is if I take care of ya,you will come back so in recent times there at least doing the right thing for me. Perhaps they just felt bad for me that my 954 went kaboom who knows

Michael
2011 GSX-R1000 L1 sold
2006 GSX-R1000 K6 sold
2003 CBR954rr(blewup)
1989 CBR600F1