View Single Post

Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #29
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

Ride update,
Judging by overwhelming response, not just here, but from emails as well, the 12th and 26th win hands down. So, I have decided that we will go with the 12th as the primary ride date, with the 26th as the "rain date" if needed.So, make whatever plans you need to make and plan on the 12th. As the directions state, plan on being out ALL DAY. We will do 2 meet spots. Meet spot #1, 6:30am D&D in Washington NJ. Stands up at 7:00am SHARP!! Group 1 will meet group 2 at Hampton Diner in Newton at 8 am for quick breakfast.From there, we will be heading out on the ride. Figure rest stops around every 75-100 miles + stops for lunch & possibly dinner. Make sure you bring money,cell phone, camera, etc.
Make sure your bike is ready. Check oil, tire pressure, and all your lights,horns, guages BEFORE YOU SHOW UP. Any questions, feel free to contact me. Hope you all can make it. Just to confirm your plans to ride post up with an "In" or "Out", so I can keep an updated list, and if I need to designate a second lead rider, to split the group in 2, i can plan ahead. Thanks for your interest in this ride, I am really looking forward to this event!!

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Last edited by SPRHK; 06-24-2009 at 02:03 PM..