View Single Post

Old 06-30-2005, 11:00 AM   #5
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz
I've been wanting to get a 12 bar for a while now. If it's your first time really stunting 50's, I'd probably take off the bar until you learn that brake pretty well. Before I got it down, I'd have to jump off the back to keep from loosing the wheelie and would scrape the fender a bit. If you hit the bar when doing that, it's gonna grab and be a major bitch to try and save. But I don't have a 12 bar so I don't know, but I do know I was scraping the shit out of the fender before "cover the rear brake" wasn't just a saying.

Can you do anything with those rear pegs? They're hard as shit to wheelie on.
i had it for a week or two without the 12 bar.. and i jumped off a few times..with the 12 bar its the same thing i wen tout last sat and busted my ass once or twice but baield a feww times the 12 bar is realltynot thatmuch of a pain in the ass i jump ove r it..

those stunt pegs are cool i actually get beter wheelies with them.. but than again my wheelies are about 5 feet rear brake i am still learning.. i actually ordered some street tires for it and they should be in next week... the stubbies are a painand are so much harder to wheelie on and kee p your
balance.. so i got some wider ( justa bit from 2.5 stubbies to 2.75 street) for only like 25 bucks shipped..

JC we got to get togethr on day ... i ll thro the fiddyin the van and can com eoutby youone weekend or somethign if you have agood spot..
theonly spot i got is by my house in PA...