View Single Post

Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
Marker54
State Farm Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejtable View Post
Seriously 3 months after your divorce? Sounds like you are on the rebound. You have gotten way ahead of yourself.

As for her... C'mon you REALLY think she is going to tell you how much of a slut she is and how many people she really cheated on?? Maybe she did, maybe she didnt, in the past, but who cares, _RIGHT NOW_ she _IS_being an unfaithful !@^#%^. That deserves no respect.

Quite honestly think about it... 5 years, the relationship has probably gotten a little boring and stale, and we all know how much women crave attention. She probably isn't getting much of that from her BF anymore...
Corn- Listen to Ffejtable....he said a lot of what I was thinking. Probably a bit harsh, but he's close.

Don't you think for a moment in time that she wouldn't do it to you!! Both males & females that cheat...will always cheat, it's in their blood. And most importantly, they don't have the guts to tell their partner what they are really feeling. I would have said congrats if you explained that she called off the trip, told her BF the truth and you ran off happily ever after...but it didn't happen, she didn't have the guts to pull the trigger...and that's not fair to either you OR HER BF!

I would take the time away from her to clear your head!! Think this one through. You just became a single dude again, go out & meet some ladies, play around a little bit....and then give it some more thought.