View Single Post

Old 11-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #51
Mack
Washes njf4i's Back With a Pink Loofa

Send a message via AIM to Mack

here's our great country at work...post from the aprilia board of what has happened to one of our fellow bikers:

"knightslingers health has diminished

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who bought items. I hope everyone likedthe deals and gifts he threw in . To all his fellow aprilia racers and friends. Mike, Jandrade DTTX, all who befriended. We need your help we are having a giveaway! His health has diminished and insurance was cancelled. To everyone who gives a a gift to his paypal acct, maciogp33@yahoo.com will be entered to win a 4ft Marco Melandri autograped hard card poster, plus asigned AlpineStar john hopkins logo hat and a secred surprise gift anything from a dollar up,the drawing will be Nov 20th, guys this money will go towards treatment, meds and he has to go to boston for a chance to speak toan onocologist who may be able to help with his health issues if no one enters thank you anyway and im sorry i have not updated anybody but things have been tough and we lost the tattoo shop . We will enter everyone whos name is on the paypal list and anything and all will help. we are trying to raise 3500 and we have nothing left to sell, daniel loves all of you guys and everything you do to the aprilias he said to say" Keep it on two wheels" and he hopes everyone enjoys the toys and if he had more he would give it away Mike he has some things put aside but we cant afford to send it hes very sorry and respects all you did. PLEASE GUYS ENTER ... you guys saw everything he sold imagine all the bikes, toys , his whole life was racing Sincerely kelly"

yes I voted for change......being a hard working individual with goals and aspirations isn't always enough.