View Single Post

Old 07-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz View Post
I don't know the ins and outs of your day, but it doesn't sound like your using your parenting time to play games, just your wife falling asleep time. So it's not a matter of not spending time with your wife (she's going to bed anyway) and your parenting duties are already taken care of (I assume he's sleeping too) so just try what I do.
This is exactly the case. It's not that I don't spend time with them. I just do my own stuff when they're both asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORNBREAD View Post
I have G.I Joe's to sell you.

Seriously grow the fuck up. You are married with a kid and you're upset that you can't play video games? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I'm not upset that I can't play. I do play... but when everyone is asleep. My wife is the one upset that I'm awake when she's asleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ism409 View Post
What is a 15 month old kid doing up @9:30 to 11:30 PM.
Kids that old require almost 12 hours of sleep.
He does get a lot of sleep. On normal nights he goes to sleep around 9:30. I don't want him going to sleep at 8pm, because I get home from work at about 7pm. He's teething right now, so his normal schedule is on and off, sometimes he wakes up a from a nap a little bit before I get home, that's when he goes to sleep later.

He sleeps about 10 hours at night, and about 6 throughout the day between his 2 naps.

I'm a night person, when I'm not playing computer/video games, it's something else. Even when I have to do real work from home at nights where there are issues (IT) , she's not happy.

P.S. I do have COD4. I play that sometimes when friends are online after my son goes to sleep or while he plays.

Last edited by SilverDragon; 07-10-2008 at 01:52 PM..