View Single Post

Old 05-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #28
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i View Post
The main things that i heard were the problems with the mail functions, the not long battery life, and people that had just stupid problems with them.
I've had no problems with email and I have 5 different accounts hooked up to it using 3 different protocols. I can get about 3-4 days out of a full charged battery, which is what I would expect.

The problems I have are reception issues, but I don't know if that's just AT&T, where I'm at, or the phone itself. Though I did have it lock up on my 3 times in the 10 months I've owned it. The edge network internet sucks bad, most of the time when I needed it, it didn't work, the page just sat there trying to load. But it works fine when on WiFi.

If I had to choose again, I don't think I would buy it. But I've only come to that conclusion recently, if I would use more of it, like as a planner and put notes on it, I probably would have a different opinion. I think it's a good product, especially if you want a new iPod and phone at the same time, but in terms of a "power user", I just don't use it that much. It had a lot of potential when people first started to jailbreak them, I could remote into my servers and do stuff, but since Apple decided that wasn't cool and squashed that, I've pretty much lost interest in the stock functionality.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 05-28-2008 at 11:37 AM..