View Single Post

Question for the more expienced and older (UPDATED)
Old 09-12-2005, 07:14 PM   #1
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy
Default Question for the more expienced and older (UPDATED)

Well heres my question for all of you who have been through or are going through College right now.....first some Background information....

I am currently a full time student at Raritan Valley Community College. I am taking 4 classes or 13 credits......World Civ 101 English 101, Some gay math, and Intro to Psychology......This first week has been pretty good enough work to keep me busy but not enough to keep me from panicing.....Now my question ...... Who thinks it is a good Idea to have a part time job while being a full time student in school.... I know if I do this I will be working tuesday thursdays and fridays....thats alot of time that counld be used for studying and other things like wriitng papers and homework which I get a ton off, mostly tons of reading.

For all those who have been through college what would you suggest to someone in my position, I have quite a bit saved up, almost 2k but I dont think thats enough but I do not want to sacrifice my education either. I know when winter rolls around I will be bored as hell and not be able to ride so if I don't have a job Ill be getting kicked in the ass....what do you guys think?

UPDATE***** 9/21- I hate my life. Thank you.

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Last edited by Kennedy; 09-21-2005 at 09:55 PM..