View Single Post

Old 03-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
Chris
Brian's Daddy

What a weekend. We got down to daytona thinking that it was gonna be warm and sunny.NOT! 28 degrees on thursday morning.We did the team hammer day on thursday(was a big help).Daytona is a easy track to learn.I practiced on a old set of pirelli's and made the switch to the new dunlop 211gp.Man what a great tire.I used one front and two backs,105 laps.On Friday I raced the gtu and got 4th.On saturday I ran middle weight superbike and was all set to take 2nd place until my back tire locked up going into the shacain and i went down in the grass.No real damage but my quick shifter broke.

All fixed ready for the heavyweight superbike.I got 2nd,glad that the crash didnt screw with my head.Next was middleweight gp,I got 3rd.So Im real happy and tired.On sunday morning I had two races,middleweight supersport and heavyweight supersport,I got two 3rd place finishes.I got some video from the heavyweight race,I'll try to post it later.The banking is sick.Your pinned for 23 seconds in sixth gear.My speedo said 168.Dont know if its right but its fast!If any of you are thinking of racing go to daytona.
tpm coach#15
ccs#15
08 CCS Mid Atlantic MWGP Champ
08 CCS Mid Atlantic HWSS Champ
08 CCS Summit Point class champ:
MWSS,MWGP,MWSB,HWSS and HWSB