View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #30
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

Ok so here is my take after digesting this whole thing.... I dont label the players as cheaters. I also dislike people who call them cheaters and say they should not go in to the hall of fame or are hurting the purity of the game..To those assholes I say go fuck yourself. Cheating is as pure as apple pie. Cheating has been in everything from the begining of time. So dont give me this hollyer then thou speach that roids ruined the purity of the game casue guess what.. it dident.

Ok secondly. the owners knew about this . it became moreknown after the strike and they wanted to bring fans back to the game so they closed their eyes to it. honestly I dont blame them its money and the roided players brought in fans.

Thirdly. this socalled investigation was micky mouse at best. it was clearly a witch hunt. But it dosent take away from what the true story is.. that is there was and probably still is huge drug trafficing in baseball and 100% in every other sport. If the governemnt wants to do something about it then they should appoint somene who is outside theindusty to investigate the drug traffic that is involved in pro sports.

The real story isent who used roids... although it is fun to read... everyone in america loves to read dirt... and who used roids is dirt. But again the real story is the drug trafficing
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate