View Single Post

Caught a bigtime thief
Old 08-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
Brian78
Bitter Bowler

Default Caught a bigtime thief

So,

im working my job today as a loss prevention associate at shoprite. Most of the time you get the 10 year old boys stealing packs of gum.. no big deal, grab them, bring them in the back, call their parents... basically scare them into not doin it again... today was a totally different ball game.. this shady guy comes in with his wife.. as he comes through the door i look over at my deputy Georgie.. i say look at this guy , follow him on the camera throughout the store he is trouble... so we follow him. through produce, eats half an apple, puts it back. onto the cereal aisle. opens up some captain crunch eats a handful, puts the box back. just all around disregard for everyone around him.. now this is where it gets good.. i see him grab 2 huge bags of dogfood, go into the back and dumps out the dogfood. he goes around the store throwing all sorts of things into the bags of dog food and then puts in under his cart, i guess thinking nobody would see it.. guess what buddy not on my watch. NOT ON MY WATCH. your fucked and im gonna make sure of it!!!!!!!!!!
Team Pro-Motion Coach #300
CCS AM #300