View Single Post

Old 08-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
tsxguy77
Burnout

Send a message via AIM to tsxguy77

Plus kit and pump is a great idea! Im gonna pick up rain pants, but not sure if I need it. Im planning to bring my leather jacket and never had a problem with rain getting through. I was thinking of getting saddle bags too, and it would have been great to borrow yours and I appreciate the offer, but I have a high mount exhaust and I know that will be in the way. No way am I putting the stock exhaust back on for that purpose.

Im thinking of getting the Icon Tank bag and a tail bag, or maybe an expandable tank bag. If I go that route, I hope I dont need a backpack but I still may if I plan to bring a sleeping nag and tent. I just got a new sleeping back and its really small. made for backpacking and my friend has a solo tent thats also really small.

Here are the tank bag possibilities

This one might be more functional though. Its 4" high as shown here but its expandable up to 10" high if I need it.

And here is a tail bag I may go for. Its actually shown on my bike and its not that bad. This could be useful carrying my sleeping bag and tent!

or

Last edited by tsxguy77; 08-16-2007 at 10:03 PM..