View Single Post

Old 06-03-2007, 02:55 AM   #12
buckle up
Burnout

Send a message via AIM to buckle up

i have read about this on another forum....

i personally think no one has the right to say wether he should be charged or not..

yea what they both did was efin dumb..

but have you ever thought that most police officers especially the new ones want to make a name for them selves and catching a bike is like a badge of ohnor ...

do you think that the officer or the biker were thinking of any one other than them selves?? i think not

and i guarantee that the officer was acting in the thrill of the moment and not thinking clearly

who in their right mind would block a very congested off ramp with their car with out radioing ahead to make sure it was ok and that no innocent motorists would be in that area?? that officer was trying to hit the biker with his squad car thats the only way stuff like that happens

and who is to know why the guy ran from the officer i had a buddy run from the police just because he pannicked and he got caught on an off ramp no deaths no innocent people hurt cuz the officer called ahead and made sure the road way was clear....

yea this makes sport bikers look bad but what about all the people in cars that run?? should cars be outlawed to?? so people cant try to run in them... i think not

this is a bunch of bs actually and innocent people had to die because of it

this is just my not like what i say makes a diffrence