View Single Post

Old 04-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #23
ImmaSquashYou
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to ImmaSquashYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwang View Post
Hey Saxon, what's the route gonna be like? Would like to see some of PA's twisties along the way since I don't many of the roads in that neck of the woods.

Edit: On snap, just found out that place is 130 miles from Edison. Wouldn't stop me but we could make this an overnight trip too - ride out on Sat and return Sun hopefully ALL via backroads and twisties. Always wanted to do an extended trip w/ the gang.
Well, just to let you know, i'm from old bridge. And if we're meeting up where saxon lives by, you better get up early. They usually meet up at 8 to get breakfast n on the road by 9:00 9:30. Meaning you'd prob have to leave your house at around 7:30 8 to get there by 9:30. Or just do what i do sometimes. Leave at 8:30...n then just ride really really fast... But why would you make it an overnight trip for 130 miles??? It does get tiring. For the rides with saxon, i'm usually leaving my house around 7 to 7:30 and don't come back till around 6-7. And i'd have to fill up about 3 - 4 times...